Current Research Projects
Basic Science Research
- Biomechanical Analysis of Subscapularis Repair.
- Smith & Nephew biomechanical analysis of fixation in the Latarjet procedure â€“ screws only
- Arthrex biomechanical analysis of fixation in the Latarjet procedure â€“ plate and screws
- Remplissage technique for Hill-Sachs lesions.
- Transosseous RCR follow-up/ MT Junction.
- PEEK implant study.
- Posterior instability – distal tibia vs iliac crest.
- MR vs CT for glenoid bone loss.
- Rotator Cuff Repair in Patients under 30.
- Clinical Outcomes of Distal Tibial Allografts.
- Latarjet for failed instability surgery.
- EMG analysis of biceps in overhead throwing athlete.
- Healicoil Anchor for RCR.
- ELISA test of synovial fluid for OA â€“ shoulders vs knees.
- Cross-fit epidemiological study.
- Low-grade infection as cause of post-operative pain & stiffness in revision shoulder surgery.
- Arthroscopic revision for failed instability surgery.
- Late biceps tenodesis for cramping after spontaneous rupture or tenotomy of the biceps.
- EMG shoulder arthroplasty.
- Multicenter study of shoulder arthroplasty failures with UW.
- TSA vs RTSA >70
- Synovial fluid analysis for inflammatory markers intra-op and post-op for patients with cartilage procedures
- Stem cell migration in MxFx
- ACL Research Robot Study
- Shoulder arthroplasty outcome scores
- GHJ kinematics (3D motion) â€“ RI closure savioe vs provencher
- Capitellar Surface Mapping
- Accuracy of the Physical Exam for Diagnosis of Shoulder Pathology in Overhead Athletes (Romeo) IRB 11112001
- Retrospective acute RC tear outcome (start after OBERD in place)
- ACL graft preference study (Cole, Forsythe, Nho, Verma) (start after OBERD in place)
- Outcomes of TSA correlated with MRI grading (Zain, Romeo, Nicholson, Verma)
Print This Page